I’ve fallen back in love with pork tenderloin and can’t stop eating it, whether it’s grilled, griddled or BBQd it’s a tasty and relatively low fat dish. It also takes on almost any flavours you throw at it. So the next two posts on here will be two of my favourite dishes that I’ve made recently,
Serves 2 or 3
- 1 pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat and sinew
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 1/2 star anise
- 1/4 tsp fennel seed
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- vegetables to serve with
- Mix all of the ingredients apart from the pork in a bowl,
- add the pork and coat well, leave to marinate for as long as possible.
- pre heat your grill to a hot setting
- place pork under the grill, grill for 14-20 minutes, turning every few minutes, baste with the left over marinade when turning.
- rest for 5 minutes then serve with vegetables