This is basically enough for 2 hungry people, you can always make them in advance and refrigerate them until needed. They are also really delicious on some thick sliced toasted crusty bread.
- 1 Red Pepper, de seeded and chopped into nice big chunks
- 1 hot red chilli, de seeded and finely sliced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 small bunch parsley coriander, finely chopped
- 1/2 small bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 15ml white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- olive oil
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the chilli, garlic and honey, fry for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally, until it starts to caramelise
- Add the peppers and then cover the pan with a lid
- Fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- When the peppers start to soften add the white wine and the herbs, stir well and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper then serve, or leave to cool before refrigerating.