Chorizo wrapped chicken with simple chilli sauce
This chicken uses a very quick chilli sauce, you can always substitute it for a spicy tomato sauce or something similar.
Sorry about the poor photo i was in a rush!
Ingredients[singlepic id=447 w=320 h=240 float=right]
- 2 chicken breasts
- half a pack of good quality thinly sliced chorizo
- 2 large hot chillis
- 1 carrot
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- handful of ripe tomatoes.
- 4 tablespoons of cider vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- squirt of honey
- parmesan cheese.
- Roll the chicken breasts in some grated Parmesan, salt and pepper then wrap the chorizo round each breast, bake in the oven for 20-30 mins at 200 degrees c
- While the chicken is cooking blend the chilli, carrot, peppers, tom’s in a blender with the honey,lime juice and cider vinegar, to make a sauce, tip into a pan and cook thorugh, taste it as you go along and add more lime, cider vinegar and salt and pepper if need be.
- Put the sauce on the plate, then the chicken on top and serve with peas and home made chips