Cheats Spicy Chicken Burger Recipe
I’d bought an Old El Paso Crispy chicken fajita kit a while back and not used all of the seasoning for some reason, when I discovered the leftover packet in the cupboard I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.
As much as I’m not a fan of the kits and preffer to create my own fajitas, the crispy chicken seasoning is delicious.
I’m not sure of you can buy the crispy coating seasoning separately but if not some normal fajita seasoning mixed with breadcrumbs should do the trick.
- 2 chicken breasts, bashed out so they are nice and thin and sliced into 2 or 3 big chunks/escalopes
- 1/2 packet Old El Paso crispy chicken fajita seasoning.
- Sour cream
- 2 bread buns
- Salad and potato wedges to serve with.
- Olive oil
- Sandwich bag
- Pre heat your oven to 200 degrees
- Place the chicken in the sandwich bag, drizzle a little oil over the chicken pieces then add the seasoning, shake well until all of the chicken is covered in the seasoning.
- Place chicken on baking tray and bake in the oven until crispy, should take about 10-15mins depending on how thick your chicken is.
- Toast your bread buns, spread some sour cream, guacamole and saslsa on the buns, top with the chicken and a little salad then serve with side salad and spicy potato wedges.