Ways of using excess chillis – Number 3 : Cook with chillis
Yes, i know this is an obvious one but it really is amazing how many things you can use them in so i thought i would give you a couple of reminders of some of the recipes on here.
- Chilli Hot Chocolate – a delicious hot chocolate drink perfect for warming you at any time of the year.
- Vodka Soaked Chillis – grown up treat courtesy of Green and Blacks, perfect for with after dinner coffee
- Chilli Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake – A quick and scrummy desert that’s great to eat snuggled up on the sofa
- Chilli and Cheese Bread Swirls – Scrumptious buns that are great for with soup or stuffed full of ham and more cheese.
- Fish Cakes with Tomato and Chilli Jam – A light and delicious starter with a lovely sweet chilli kick
- Chilli Yorkshire Puddings – My twist on the legendary Yorkshire puddings
- Chilli Chocolate Flapjack – Flapjack with added heat, makes a great hiking or lunchtime snack
- Chilli and cheese loaded potato skins – great party food or side dish
There are loads more recipes in the chilli recipes section of the blog too, i hope you enjoy cooking and eating them, either way please let me know what you thought by leaving a comment on the blog.