This is probably the most simple recipe ever, it takes virtually no time and tastes absolutely delicious. There’s no photo because I can’t find one..
- Frozen or fresh peas for how ever many you are serving, usually 2 in my case so add the flavourings below then taste and you can always add more
- Teaspoon of Chilli flakes
- Tablespoon of Mint sauce
- Knob of butter
- Salt and pepper
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Add the chilli flakes and mint sauce.
- Add the peas and fry until cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper and then add more chilli and mint if necessary.