Quick and crunchy Piri Piri Haddock Recipe
This is another one of those quick and easy recipes that makes the perfect mid week meal as there’s next to no washing up, no preparation and you can serve it with pretty much anything from a huge side salad to steamed vegetables and new potatoes.
The Jamie Oliver Herb Crust is surprisingly fiery, has a lovely crunch and stacks of flavour, it’s one of my favourite toppings for chicken and fish, It comes in different flavours too which have all been pretty tasty, the Chilli Rosemary one was great on chicken.
It’s available in most supermarkets and when I bought this it was on offer in Morrisons but if you can’t get the Jamie Oliver Piri Piri Herb Crust then some breadcrumbs mixed with chilli powder, chilli flakes and herbs should do the trick.
You can also use pretty much any white fish, It would be fantastic with Ling, Hake or Cod but I went for Haddock as it’s what the shop
- 500g Haddock loin, skinned and boned.
- 4 tbsp Jamie Oliver Piri Piri Herb Crust
- Choice of side dish.
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees C
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Sprinkle some of the Jamie Oliver Herb Crust onto the tray
- Place fish on top and press down, roll the fish so that it gets a bit of a coating.
- Sprinkle the rest of the herb crust on top and lightly press into the fish
- Press any loose crumbs up against the side of the fish.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish and how you like it cooked.
- Serve with your side dishes.