Poached Eggs with Sriracha creme fraiche
This might seem like a bit of a strange recipe but it was absolutely delicious, apologies for the poor photo I decided to try and poach my eggs in an egg poacher to save faffing with a pan so they came out a little wedge shaped…not the most attractive of poached eggs but they tasted great.
- 2 British Lion Eggs
- 2 slices of thick cut bread
- 1 tablespoon creme fraiche
- Big squirt of sriracha sauce.
- Mix the sriracha with the creme fraiche, set aside
- Poach your eggs, how ever you prefer, you could use Delia’s method or Jamie’s
- Toast and butter your bread
- Top the bread with the eggs
- Spoon a dollop of the sauce over the top. Enjoy!