Devil’s Dynamite BBQ Twist Burgers.
I was recently (and very kindly) sent a couple of jars of Devil’s Dynamite, the first is Devil’s Dynamite with a BBQ Twist.
Devil’s Dynamite is a combination of fresh scotch bonnet, Chilli powder, Fresh ginger, Fresh garlic, BBQ powder, Lemon juice, Vegetable oil, Salt and Fresh coriander. Its got a lovely texture which has a nice crunch to it in places but It possibly needs a bit more BBQ seasoning to add a little smokiness and bring out the BBQ Twist a bit more.
I’ve been trying to come up with some recipes that use the two jars, I think i’ve come up with a couple of that should show off the heat and fruitiness of the Scotch Bonnets in this one.
The first is Devil’s Dynamite BBQ Twist Burgers. I was going to make my own burgers and mix in some of the sauce but was feeling lazy so bought two nice big good quality burgers from the butchers and used those instead. The result is a delicious fiery burger which is so simple it’s criminal.
- 2 good quality beef burgers
- 4 tsp Devils Dynamite with a BBQ Twist
- 2 Tortillas (I like the new square warburtons ones)
- Grated cheese.
- Heat your griddle pan/BBQ/Grill up so it’s nice and hot.
- Cook your burgers for 2 minutes until they have nice colour on 1 side, flip them over, spread a teaspoon of Devil’s Dynamite on each burger.
- Once the underside has coloured, flip them again and spread another teaspoon of Devil’s Dynamite over the top, cook for another couple of minutes then flip over.
- Keep flipping every few minutes until your burgers are cooked through (this all depends on the thickness of your burgers and how you liked them cooked)
- Serve in the tortilla with some lettuce and topped with cheese.