Chilli and Cheese Poporn
After loving the Tyrell’s Sour Cream and Jalapeño popcorn and then making some Nando’s Piri Piri Popcorn I thought I’d try to make some cheese and chilli flavour popcorn my self as you just can’t beat warm freshly popped popcorn.
I’ve got a few more complicated ideas up my sleeve but this is really simple and really tasty.
- 50g popcorn kernels
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp freshly and finely grated parmesan
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp chilli powder
- Heat the oil in a large pan that you have a lid for.
- Add the popcorn kernels, shake the pan to coat them in oil then put the lid on the pan.
- Cook on a medium heat for 2 minutes, until the popping stops.
- Tip the popcorn into a large bowl
- Sprinkle the parmesan, salt, chilli powder and paprika on the warm popcorn and give it a good mix