Chilli and Sesame Crusted Cod
This was an experimental dish i made last night so it might need a bit of tweaking but here is the recipe any way.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 pieces of cod loin
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (can de seed if you wish)
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of water
- sprinkling of sesame seeds
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees
- Put all of the ingredients above apart from the sesame seeds into a pan and place on the stove, reduce until you have a nice sticky consistancy.
- Pour the sauce over the cod
- Coat the cod in the sesame seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins or until the fish is translucent
- Serve with rice and stirfry veg.