Sorry for the lack of updates recently, it’s been rather hectic at work and that combined with the weather has meant that not much had been done in the garden until yesterday.
Amongst other things i finally got round to fixing the greenhouse, after some nasty little kids chucked some rather large bricks at it.
I decided to go for clear, solid 3mm, uv protected polycarbonate, which is a bit more expensive than glass but after a bit of hunting around i managed to get a it for less than a 1/4 of most the quotes i had (the most expensive being over £200)
Its much easier to deal with than cheap horticultural glass, which is bloody lethal, even when in whole sheets.
It was a bit more complicated than last time i had to fix broken glass in it as it required removing some of the beading and fixing a crossbar that had been smashed by a big lump of concrete.
Some bits are a bit messy where i managed to get sealent on the glass, but that wil peel off when dried, Im quite proud of my handywork as before we bought the house i could do nothing practical like this.